Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blogging virgin

This is my first ever blog attempt. My reasons for trying it out are...
1. I'm getting married and I want to milk the experience for all it's worth by posting my activites and opinions about it.
2. I've been reading other wedding blogs and I think people might like to read about my different take on somethings
3. My Fiance (bless his heart) does not want to talk about every detail of the wedding.

So with all this being said I'm here and ready to get bloggy. I haven't written anything since college so we'll see if it all comes back to me. As a kid I never kept a diary or a journal so I was surprised when I kept thinking about this and picturing my posts in my head before I go to sleep at night.
      I'll let this first post sink in and then later dish on all the big day details. The blog title alone should be enough to peak some interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment