Monday, April 25, 2011

Betty's Favorite Things: Dresses

     During your wedding planning process eventually you get sucked into looking at about a million dresses online, I'm no different. With a budget of only 600 bucks that's exactly what I was doing, looking. I can't begin to afford most of these dresses and some of them I'm just appreciating for the beauties they are. Since I had no intention of buying these I didn't really research who made them or how much they were so pardon me for not giving you that info, but rest assured you'll find all of these through a Google search.   

                                                                    Image Source

        These two up top are awesome and I do know they are Jessica McClintock.  I didn't see them on her website so they must be older. I am in love with the shorter one but not for my wedding day ( i prefer a long dress). 

                                                              Image Source

    This is one that I did find on the J. McClintock website. It's youthful and spunky and if you're a bad ass bride you could totally pull it off for your reception dress.  


        These next two are both from the same website and I did happen to see how much they cost, i believe around 1,800 pounds. So that would be a whole lot of dollars. I'm into the burlesque look and if i had more money and a little more nerve I would totally wear the 2nd one on my wedding day. 



                                                         

                                                          www.mayahansen.com

       This last one is so classic looking, I don't think you even need to be having an off beat wedding to wear it. Maybe black isn't for everyone but this is so elegant that I think most could pull it off.

                                                               Image Source

       Today on Rock N Roll Bride there is a Halloween wedding featured. They have my coffin favor boxes and skeleton cake topper (beside the cake). She also has the bouquet I'd want if I could spend 100 dollars on a bouquet. Check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment